December 8, 2016

Hahahaha I found out what "fur" means in Romanian

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

How are you?!?!?! I am great! Thank you for your continued prayers and love and support and WOWZA. Really. I really do feel ultra loved. I hope you know how much I love you! 

Scripture POWA: Okay so this week. Tears. I've been reading in 3 Nephi lately. SO I GOT TO MY FAVORITE CHAPTER IN ALL SCRIPTURE!!!!!!! And this time one verse really stuck out to me. WAY HARD. 3 Nephi 22:11. I LOVE THIS VERSE. Flip. Okay. If you feel like Jesus Christ has abandoned you, read this verse. If you can't feel Him there, IT IS BECAUSE HE IS LAYING YOUR FOUNDATION. And He's laying a dang beautiful one. Keep going. Keep praying. Keep trying to feel Him. You will. He is there. HE LOVES YOU. Man. This scripture. Hit me like a ROCK this week. Hopefully this helps you, reader of my blog<3 

Okay also one more thing. Something that Sora Purtschert said this week. Trials=bring us closer to Christ. Because we have to rely on His atonement to get through them. If you're going through something hard right now, keep going and rely on Him. He who is might to save. He knows you! BY NAME. Ugh. You guys. Can I just. BLAH. I LOVE MY SAVIOR. I have felt His love for me and for you and for my companions and for these people here in Romania. It's real. 

Okay so now I know all of you are wondering what "fur" means in Romanian hahaha (refer to last week's email if you are confused and don't know what I'm talking about). SO "fur" means "I steal". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I now understand why that girl was so annoyed/concerned. 

It snowed here . . . it has begun. We went running in it. Wished I would have not been lazy while in Utah and practiced running in snow hahahaha but it's okay. I only slipped 900 times :) 

Okay that's all I have time for! I love you all! Sorry this email is so so so short! But I need to go buy some warm clothes. So I don't freeze to death<33333 fun fact. Every morning when we go running, an old person yells at us. Because Romanians believe that the cold has an ability to freeze your eggs. As in future children. So. I need to buy "fatter" clothing (also a Romanian thing haha). Anyways . . . culture lesson over haha PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU! 

xoxox
Sora Idiart 

Sora Purtschert<333 and Ashley Tisdale<3333 hahaha

The Elders apparently have a set of keys to our apartment . . . 
so what do they do when they know we're out of town with the Senior couple? 
TP our apartment and leave us MY FAVORITE chocolate santa's hahaha 

New country, Same me. hahahahah 

WIND and my Cute Companion 

We wanted to go grocery shopping this morning after running . . . 
but you have to be in proselyting clothes. . . . 
so . . . this was our solution. W
e ended up not going shopping looking like that. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment