December 26, 2016

HELLO, I LOVED SEEING YOUR FACES YESTERDAY!

HELLO!!!! I JUST TALKED TO YOU ALL LIKE 24 HOURS AGO. FACE TO FACE. THAT WAS GLORIOUS. 

But first. Let me start with the weekly scripture: Moroni 9:25. May Christ lift you up this week. Dang. He doesn't even lift me up anymore. Pretty sure I've been riding piggy-back for the last 5 months hahah. But really. I read this verse the past week. POETRY. 

This week was FULL OF MIRACLES. Can I get a Christmas miracles shoutout or WHAT. We had zone conference up in Cluj for all the missionaries out here in the west #westisbestBABBBY. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. But first. On the train ride up Tuesday night....I gave out my first Book of Mormon to a stranger! His name was Draco Malfoy or something like that haha jk not Draco Malfoy. But Drancu. Oricum. Really dope. He was super chill. Sora P pushes me to be bold. Flipping love this comp of mine. 

OKAY SO AT ZONE CONFERENCE I GOT TO SEE SORA STANLEY !!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER HER?!??!?! MY MISSION MOTHER?!?!?! YEAH. IT WAS AWESOME! Also I got to see Sora Dusenberry (MAH GIRL), Elder Trottier, AND ELDER PERRETT!!!!!!!!!! Shoutout to the best 6 weeks of my life <33333 What a blessed day. Also, I love the Ivory's. Best mission president (President Ivory) + real mission president (Sora Ivory) hahah. People. WE NEED TO FOCUS ON PEOPLE. GET TO KNOW PEOPLE. Christ ministered one by one. We should to! New Year's resolution #98263865872463. 

Not sure if I've talked about how much Sora P and I love kurtos kalacs yet ???? Probably. Oricum. We learned some Hungarian carols and sang to Eni (our BFF who knows our kurtos order) AND gave her a Book of Mormon in Hungarian! Sora Mogos helped us translate our testimonies from Romanian into Hungarian for her :) a lot of people here know Hungarian. Very fun. I know how to say yes, no, hi, and what's up. Who knew that my mission call would also include learning Hungarian? hahaha 

So one super fun Christmas tradition/thing that Romanians do=CAROL. The 23rd was actually like the national day of caroling. But they do it ALL NIGHT LONG on Christmas Eve. So we did too. Literally. 5 hours. DOPE. And then 4 hours yesterday. I've realized that I do a lot of singing in this country. . . I feel very bad for them. But hey. Some guy gave us a huge bag of oranges. And also tried giving us 50 lei. Maybe I could make it a career? Or at least be able to afford all those chocolate santas hahaha

I LOVE THE SAVIOR. I'm so grateful for everything that He is in my life. I'm grateful for the strength and comfort that He offers me on a daily basis. I'm grateful for this time of year. CHRISTMAS ALL THE TIME. 

I love you all. Have a great week :) 
xoxoox Sora Idiart 

MY HOMIES from the MTC :') frick I love these humans. 

hahahahha My Companion, Sora P is so cute 


This was the elders xmas present to us.....hahahhaha love them 

Punk Rock will never die 

Me and my boyfriend

TALKING TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Freaking cold dude


These were taken off daysmission.blogspot.com  The Senior Missionary Couple in Arad hosted all the missionaries and Branch members for lunch after Christmas Services.  The top pictures is Sora Ana Mogos talking about making a special Romanian dessert and the bottom picture is a quartet singing to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment