April 24, 2017

Dude. I stayed in the JW Marriot in Buch, and when I used that fluffy hotel towel...I WEPT

Hi Fam Bam :)

First of all, I'm sorry again, but no pictures :( my card is still virused. BUT NEXT WEEK JUST PICTURES, NOTHING ELSE :) 

I started the BOM over a bit ago. Here is a verse that I really liked + really needed. 1 Nephi 13:16. Humility gives us power. It's what gave the revolutionaries the power to beat those Britts. #MERICA :)

Also this week was just so amazing. I SAW SORA PURTSCHERT, my last companion and all time favorite person, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY RAN OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING AND JUMPED ON HER AND BASICALLY MADE HER FALL DOWN AND DIDN'T LET GO OF HER FOR LIKE 900 HOURS. Also I saw my cute cute cute mom (first companion), Sora Stanley, AND I saw Sora Schow, my second companion. MY LIFE WAS MADE. Sisters conference was amazing. The Ivory's are the best humans. So selfless and generous and hardworking. Really admire them! They're almost as good as my parents, but not quite ;)

I think the biggest thing I learned from conference was just to have faith and trust in God and His plan for us. I'm so terrible at doing this. Really. Just awful. But it's something I've wanted to work on for a long time. I received a lot of answers as to HOW I can start doing that. Trusting requires a lot of effort on our part, but as we work and plan and as our vision for who we want to become, aligns with the vision that our Heavenly Father has for us, EVERYTHING WORKS OUT. So I'm working on becoming a woman of vision. And someone who trusts my Heavenly Father :) 

Dudes. Our friend Igor got baptized on Saturday. And then he was given the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday. It was awesome. He's easily one of the greatest guys I know. So kind. Really loves science AND religion. They click together in his brain. He has a sick beard. Like that one Giants' player, Brian Wilson! #fearthebeard

ALSO, Chisinau was on an emergency shut down almost all day Friday! There was a huge snow+wind storm. We had to stay in our apartment/near our block/not near trees (joke - all Chisinau is, is trees)/not near power lines for most of the morning.... Probably about 90% of the trees in Chisinau are destroyed.....and all the crops are dead. So keep these Moldovans in your prayers! They're gonna need them to survive the next year. But literally. Like 4 feet of snow. On April 21st. Who knew. 

Well. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. I am so grateful for Him. Jesus Christ is central to that plan. He is always here for us. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for that fact. HE IS MY HOMIE.

I love you all. Thank you for your prayers and love and support. You're prayed for on the daily :)

xoxxo
Sora Idiart 

ps: I only have one picture. Because it's from Sora Purtschert's email. But here you go. Reunited with my best friend. In the WHOLE FLIPPING UNIVERSE. Flip. It was so good to see her. Crying just thinking about it. #dramaqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment