December 25, 2017

CRACIUN FERICIT YEEEEEEEEEEET

Wow hello everyone AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mostly this is an email for those who I will not be skyping. So like almost all of you hahaha SORRY SUCKAAAAAS but just know that I love you all. Which is why I'm still writing this email :) 

I read lots of scriptures this week. But the most important is Luke 2:16. "They came with HASTE". I just have so much love for my Savior Jesus Christ. I think about those shepherds. How incredible that they were witnesses of the Savior's birth. Absolutely incredible. But we, just like them, can come with haste unto Him. And we can do it everyday....not just on this SUPER MEGA AWESOME day of Craciun. So grateful. I know that He was born for us. Filled with gratitude. 

Okay so this past week.....I GOT TO SEE MAH GIRL SORA LEE. She came up to visit me in Oradea for an exchange. Incredible. Absolutely incredible. It was so much fun to do some in-field missionary work with the OG comp. 

Me and Sora Pitcher got HECKA rejection this week. So much. May or may not have cried a few times. Then again I have just been a big crier lately. You'd think I was coming up on big changes or something soon....hahahhaha. Lol. Haha. BUT we also met some really cool people.

Let me tell you about a miracle story that happened. PRAYER. WORKS. Heavenly Father listens to me, my dudes. Incredible. So last Monday Sora Pitcher and I met this super cute girl named Priscilla. Got her number and said we would text her. Forgot to save her number. Realized later in the week that we messed up. Sadness. But yeah know what. I just thought, "It's okay. We'll see her later this week." On my exchange with Sora Lee I told her about Priscilla and how I had been praying all morning that we would find her. THEN GUESS WHAT. WE DID. WE LITERALLY WERE LED TO HER. EHMAIZIN. Got her number again. We'll meet up with her sometime later this week. Just incredible. Absolutely incredible. It made all the rejection worth it. So worth it. 

Well here is some other fun news: I'm actually in Sibiu right now. That is another answer to literal tear-filled, pleading prayers. I was feeling very stressed about what we were going to do for Christmas. No one had invited us over/I was feeling very much like a burden/innadequate for my literal perfect human, so kind companion Sora Pitcher.......she was feeling super sick on Friday. So I had a good, long convo with Heavenly Father. Then maybe 20 minutes after talking with Him, the Sibiu sisters called and invited us to come spend Christmas with them. So I talked with our friend/AP Elder Cowser, got it approved, and here we are. It has been a fun day. 

I am just constantly amazed at how aware Heavenly Father is of us - especially in our times of need and desperation - no matter how many times we seem to forget about Him.

OKAY WELL MERRY CHRISTMAS!

xoxoxoxox
Sora Idiart 

not tronky hahaha

sora "dee" <333333

the goodbyes have started and my heart is ripped out :-)

The Isopescu's had us over for dinner. I love these people more than anything. 

The gang - OG comps all reunited 

No comments:

Post a Comment