December 11, 2017

i got myself a latin dancing queen

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This week a lot of my studies were focused on the Sabbath Day.  The reasons we go to church include showing everyone how cute our outfits are.....singing really dope songs.....socializing with our friends.....LOLZ NAHHHHHHH. The sacrament helps us to remember the Savior. Remember how we need to improve this upcoming week. Remember to strive better to have the Spirit with us. REMEMBER. The power in that little (really good) piece of bread and tiny cup of water is INCREDIBLE. 

So Sora Pitcher and I are here! In Oradea! YEET YEET YEET. Sora Pitcher is a hoot. I love her. Here are some things about her: she loves latin dancing, running, eating lettuce, drinking Pero, eating a super healthy glutin-free, dairy-free, sugar-free cake for breakfast (they're actually pretty dank......who knew eating not chocolate could taste so good?!?!), she is from Colorado - shout out to Will and Brian, she got bangs to try to teach her hairdresser about the gospel.....who rejected it...but the lady's friend was interested!

She is a ball of fun. We are going to have a great time together.

We had some adventures in Bucharest before coming back, which included being controlled, or having our visa checked . . . many times. Being late to Missionary Leader Conference....lol. And meeting some REALLY nice people who helped us get her luggage from their apartment all the way to the train. By public transport and foot. Incredible. Miracles happen people. 

Here is some exciting news: we had a lesson yesterday with Constanta about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She wants to badly to follow the example of her Savior. So Sora Pitcher invited her to be baptized on Feb 10th.....and she said yes! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER CHILL! Very excited for her :)

We also met up with this super cute girl named Katy who is interested in learning more. I love people like that. I love sharing the gospel with others. It makes me so so happy. Yay. MISSIONARY WORK IS 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.  

Well. Other than that......we had church for 4 hours yesterday :-) I have developed ADHD on my mission. Could NOT focus basically after 1.5 hours. Rough. But it's okay because we had some left over candy in our missionary closet so the both of us survived.  

Oh also on Saturday it snowed a lot. Gross. I still don't like the snow.....de loc. 

Well there are two guys getting into a fight at the internet cafe so it is time to go :) 

Love you all! You're all in my prayers! ROCK IT ON FINALS JOSHY! LOVE YOU PRAYING FOR YOU. 

xoxoxoxoxox
Sora Idiart 

 Well my most beloved Purtskirt and Gubs DIED this week . . . 
not really physically but in mission slang means they went home 
aka they are listening to music and watching movies and speaking in lots of English/Russian 
and not in Romania anymore :(

I'm really sorry but I just cannot take pictures with normal faces anymore. 
I don't know what's wrong with me.

Comp bonding. Sora Pitcher likes to do makeup. 
So she did my makeup at 10:15pm hahahahaha #americasnexttopmodelLOL

i will take more pics this week. sorry. lots of traveling and tiredness :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment