December 18, 2017

E BUCURIE IN LUME (It's time to Light the World!!)

Hello family and friends

Well. This week was just jam packed. with music and conferences and sisters and bloc knocking and bearing my "dying" testimony at zone conference and being sick. What a week. Lemme share a really cool scripture first though 

Romans 13:12. IT IS TIME TO PUT ON SOME LIGHT AMOUR BABY. lezzzzzzzzz do it

So we had an exchange with the sisters from Sibiu. I went with cute Sora Sterrett. Sorry I failed to take pictures. The exchange flew by. Did some contacting. Studying. Choir practicing. Lessoning. It was fun.

Then we had 6 other sisters come and stay in our apartment again . . . IT WAS A BLAST. Literally an actual party. We stayed up until like 11:45 (lol don't laugh at me everyone who is NOT A MISSIONARY BC THIS IS LATE) cutting carrots. 

Then we had a great zone conference. Probably the best I have ever been at. Lots of answers to prayers. Like the word Irreantum. At a missionary's last zone conference they bear their "dying" testimony. Because they are dying from the mission. B/c they have to wear normal people clothes again. Weird. Anyways I had to do that. One thing that hasn't changed about me is that I'm still a crier. And an ugly one at that. Hahaha but ya know. . what can you do? I have learned many things on my mission. The most important, for me personally, is that Heavenly Father lives and He knows and loves me. Personally. I really truly do know that. 

THEN FINALLY after months of practice, WE HAD OUR CHRISTMAS CONCERT. I really don't understand what has happened on my mission. But I keep being asked to sing at things . . . The concert was great. It was fun. Very glad it is over. My throat needs a little rest from singing "Joy to the World" in Romanian at full lung and diaphragm and throat power. 

Spent a lot of time with my mission president and his wife: The Hettingers. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They are my favorite humans. 

Well I love you all. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Sing some songs for me. I will sing lots for you. So grateful that a majority of Romanians go to church for this Holiday to remember their Savior :) 

xoxooxxoo
Sora Idiart 

THEY OPENED GUYS! I BOUGHT MY FIRST AND ONLY BOOK IN ROMANIAN TODAY :)
(This translates to: "You Open The Book" and must be like "Barnes & Noble")

I love our apartment it has pretty views

Forgot to hide my camera while the sisters were over

Started and ended my mission with this fellow Oregonian. Papa Giron

Romanians make me laugh . . . they haven't quite left the early 2000's yet. 
One day. But I just really like the coordinating lipstick and sunnies. Classic. 

Grandma wanted a normal picture of me hahahaha, here you go Gma

The actual normal version of the normal pic​

No comments:

Post a Comment