December 4, 2017

GOOD-BYE SORA ANDERSON :( BUT HELLO SORA PITCHER YEET

HELLO EVERYONE

The transfer has come to an end. So sad. Sora Anderson has left me to go to Bucharest. And I am picking up Sora Pitcher this week! Currently I am in Bucharest. Still with Sora Anderson actually. But yeah. I will be staying in Oradea with Sora Pitcher this next transfer. SO EXCITED. Anyways let me tell you about my week.

Actually here is a scripture. 2 Nephi 33:12. I really feel like Nephi. This is the desire of my heart. I believe and hope that many, if not all, will be saved in the Kingdom of God. 

This week was great. I don't remember much hahaha that seems to always happen come email time. BUT we had some great lessons. 

Maria: taught about the Plan of Salvation. Really we only taught about the Spirit World. I feel so much love for Maria and she has a real desire to know truth. Often times, what we believe is just very different from her beliefs. It makes the lessons interesting. Our lesson made me realize HOW grateful I am for the knowledge that I have about the Plan of Salvation. It all makes sense. All of it. HOW MERCIFUL IS OUR GOD. 

Kubra and Merve: THIS WAS A DOPE LESSON ABOUT THE PLAN OF SALVATION. These girls are our Turk friends. Merve, who doesn't seem interested in the gospel, was suuuuuuuuper interested in the "5 requirements in the life" section of the lesson. Especially botez. Dope. 

Sora Bajo: She is not very active in church. BUT CAME TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY HOLLLLLLLA! Anyways we were over at her house for a little (2 hour lol opa) member visit. She shared Alma 29 with us. We read it together. AND MAN. That is a powerful chapter. Go read it. While we were visit with her, I just felt the Savior's love for her. And His desire for her to return to activity. Incredible. These next four weeks we will really be focusing on her. 

Another reason why I can't really remember what I did this past week is because I got 2.5 hours of sleep last night. Sleeper train #11. Except this time without a bed. Just a little elf chair.......so. Yeah. The joys of transportation<33333 BUT HEY PROBABLY THIS NEXT TRAIN WILL BE MY LAST ONE. YEEEEET. 

Anyways, I love you all. Thanks for the prayers. Praying for you. Church is true. Hollaaaaaaaaa

xoxoxoxoxo
Sora Idiart 

ball so hard lol this is how all of my tights look. yolo

christmas lights with andreea and mirela :) 

my queen sora anderson

pretty oradea :)))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment