May 15, 2017

MY COMPANION'S NAME IS BASICALLY MILKA CHOCOLATE

Hello fam and friends and strangers <3333

I GOT TO TALK TO MY FAMILY FOR 45 MINUTES AND IT WAS STRANGE AND AMAZING. 

This week was great. Quite the adventure. But let's start with a scripture :)

My boy Pavel is just a homie. Hai sa (Let's) turn to Acts 26:17, 18, 22. Keywords: light, help, continue. I LOVE THESE VERSES. They for REAL helped me out these past few days. I love the scriptures. They are gooooood. Read them. Learn. Love. 

So my FLIPPING AWESOME companion is named Sora Nemelka. Which is like milka. She also loves chocolate. Not as much as me, but close. This will be a problem, I'm sure. Also she loves ice cream like me. Too embarrassed to tell you how many times I've had ice cream in the last 4 days . . . hahahahahha moving on.

So here is a bit about Sora Milka: she is from OREGON. Well she lived there the longest amount of time. But her parents currently are living in UT. Which is where she graduated high school from. She is 19 and already a surgical technician. Beast. She's a whiz. Great at Romanian. Good missionary. It's gonna be a GOOOOOD next three months together. Stoked.

Here is something cool that happened: after doing a little limba (language) study, we went to go to a lesson. We were waiting at the bus stop and I said, "Sora. Go find someone to talk to. You can do this." So like .3 seconds later she starts talking to this girl. Basically before I even had time to finish my sentence. BAM. We get her number. We get on the bus and I'm still talking to her - but buses are a little nutzo in Moldova, so Sora Milka gets separated from me. ALL OF THE SUDDEN I JUST HEAR MY LITTLE ONE TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE ON HER OWN. WITHOUT MY HELP. She gave her an English card. Dude. It was amazing. I was so proud. That's what our week has been like. Full of new missionary fire miracles. 

Sad news: Tania is no longer getting baptized. BUT I do believe that one day, she will be able to hear/see (insensitive but true?) the gospel in the language of her heart. Maybe my granddaughter or grandson will come to the Chisinau, Moldova mission - Sign Language speaking. How sick would that be. SICK.

So fam. That's all I have time for. Love you just so so so so so much. I love the gospel. I love being a missionary. I know that the Church is true - Jesus Christ leads it through our prophet, Thomas S. Monson. Keep continuing. Keep asking Heavenly Father for help. Keep relying on/using the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Keep praying. Keep being really super cool and awesome and the best humans. 

I love you all. Thanks for everything. Praying for you!

xoxoxo
Sora Idiart 

My cute comp <333

FAMILY PHOTO WITH MY DAD (elder Giron) AND MY BABY BROTHER (elder Ditto)
AND MY DAUGHTER (Sora Nemelka)
AND MY NEPHEW (can't remember his name hahahah but elder Ditto's baby). 
#legacy 
(If this joke makes no sense, refer to last week's post
to understand "Family History" of Emma's mission!!)

She has an obsession with dandelions. She stops and picks them everytime, hahah

Changing the wheels on the train at 5AM :)))))))))))))))
(to go b/w Moldova & Romania the train has to be lifted & the wheels swapped out.
Each country has different tracks that don't work together) 
It's not like I wanted sleep or anything!!

Little old blury me, thx to Elder Giron's photography skillz

Chisinau has my heart<33333333

hood rats

No comments:

Post a Comment