June 26, 2017

it's so hot here and it's good

Hello family. How are you? Are you staying cold in air conditioning and by a pool? I am not. But it is wonderful. :) 

We got the General Conference Ensigns in Romanian and English this past week :) Let's start with a really great talk that I read this week for language study. Life changing. Click HERE for a link! The Holy Ghost is everything as a missionary. But He should also be everything in each of your lives. I've really learned that if we receive a prompting to do something, WE HAVE TO DO IT. So. Take counsel from one of my favorite scriptures found in Ezra 10:4 - "take courage, and DO IT". Ask for and follow promptings this week. Email me about them :)

One of those promptings that I want to talk about in this email (also, sorry this is going to be SO SHORT because I have no time left hehehe) is about a girl named Valentina. When President Ivory was here a few weeks ago for Branch Conference, he gave us a Book of Mormon to give to one of the receptionists that works at the hotel he often stays at. We dropped it off a few days after President left. She said she would call us later that week. Well didn't happen. Then BAM this week, we felt impressed that we should go and see when she was working this week. The idea came at a reallyyyyyyyyyy inconvenient time. But we went and did it. When we got there, she told us she had read have of the book (WHAT?!?!?!?!?!) and needed to talk to someone about it. So we set up to meet with her (for tomorrow) right then and there. It was a serious testimony builder to me, that if we follow promptings when we get them, miracles can happen. So keep Valentina in your prayers tonight! She's a super cool girl! 

As the days keep getting hotter here in Chisinau, I continue to eat ice cream. Sora Nemelka is trying to keep me from getting diabetes.....so I'm only allowed to eat ice cream every other day. We will see how long she can put up with my complaining ;) 

I love you all. The church is true. I'm grateful for you and your support every day. LOVE YOU 

xoxoxoxo 
Sora Idiart 

good lighting=selfie

hit 11 months this week. nutz! 
also. this is the best candy bar in the entire world <3333333 
it has gummy bears and pop rocks and cookies in it :) 

we stole these flowers from the ground. well not really stole. but like they were weeds? 
and we gave them to one of our investigators....but yeah. we stole them. hahahhaha. oops. 

I LOVE CHIS

we were having a lesson with an investigator on a park bench. 
some girls came up and asked if they could draw us. 
i'm the one in the sunglasses hahahahahahaha 

MY ENGLISH STUDENTS KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CHOCOLATE, 
SO ONE OF THEM WENT TO GREECE AND BROUGHT ME BACK A GREEK CHOCOLATE BAR. 
IT IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MOLDOVANS. His name is Oleg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment