July 3, 2017

FREEEEEEEEEEDOM

Hello family and friends. I hope you had a great week. I did :)

Here is a scripture to inspire you - it hecka inspired me this week. Jacob 6:11-12. SLAM DOWN BY JACOB. "O BE WISE". Don't be silly. Stick to the path. YOU WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. 

So honestly, this week was great. I just can't really remember much about it. Like at all. I think I may have slight heat stroke.......and brain damage. BUT I WILL WRITE SOME STUFF I REMEMBER:
  • President and Sora Ivory left this week. I was on the phone with Sora Ivory earlier in the week and then President got on and after the call I shed some tears. Then I manned up and said a prayer of gratitude for them. Really. They probably will never see this, BUT I LOVE THEM AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THEM. Really. Wow. Shedding tears now. 
  • We ate top ramen like 90 times this week.....because it was the end of the month. And we ran out of money <333333333333 
  • WE DID LOTS OF CONTACTING. It was way super fun. I love talking to people. Even when they laugh at us <33333333
  • EXCHANGES. Me and Sora Dusie were on an exchange this week. It was a dream. MTC comps reunited. We had some really great lessons. Really fun people. I love Moldovans. 
Here is one other cool story. So like Fast Sundays are awesome. But also really hard when you forget to start your fast until 9 PM but then haven't actually eaten anything since 2PM.....except for ice cream (I know. I have a problem). BUT ME AND SORA NEMELKA JUST TRUCKED THROUGH. We blazed through the heat. And contacted like all afternoon on Sunday. And at the very end, when we were so discouraged because no one wanted to talk to us, WE HAD A SUPER SICK 45 MIN CONVERSATION WITH THESE PEOPLE NAMED DIANA AND DUMITRU. They were so awesome. They spoke really beautiful and clear Romanian. Loved it. Anyways. They are interested in learning more. I am so ecstatic about that. 

Well. Sorry for the all over the place email. We really did have a good week. I just really can't remember a single detail hahahaha I will keep better track next week :) 

THE CHURCH IS TRUE AND THE GOSPEL HAS BEEN RESTORED. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY. GO LIGHT SOME FIREWORKS. AND EAT A HEBREW NATIONAL HOTDOG <3333333 I love those. Love and miss you all more, though. Praying for you.

xoxoxoxo
Sora Idiart 

RAMEN FOR DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZ

pig-tails???????? miracles????????????? no air-conditioning in blocs????? yes. 

baby carrots from the village. yummmmmmmmmmmy

sweat. HAHAHA

MY GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL SORA DUSENBERRY. 
Most fun 24 hours of my life. 

such a cute couple. meeting up with them this week. young love <3333333333 *barf* hahha

neature is neat!

The next group of pics is from Orhei Vechi ROUND TWO.
Much prettier in the spring tbh. 10/10 would recommend.
Look back to the blog post on March 27th,  to see the first time I visited!



No comments:

Post a Comment