June 5, 2017

Strawberries are $1 for 1 kilo. So we make lots of fruit smoothies nowadays

HI FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of some scripture verses to read, here is a talk by President Gordon B Hinckley that changed my life. Probably forever. Man. So good. My new life motto/vision is "Living beyond myself". I'll probably put it on a t-shirt. SO READ IT HERE!!

ALSO CONGRATS TO JOSH ON GRADUATING THIS WEEK. YOU LITTLE GENIUS MAN GOING TO BERKLEY. I LOVE YOU. 

ALSO CONGRATS TO UNCLE ERIC ON GETTING ENGAGED. YOUR FIANCE SEEMS REALLY INCREDIBLE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER. Better be invited to be there in the sealing room ;) LOVE YOU. 

Here are some people to talk about:

Iulia - Probably the classiest, richest mom in Chisinau...We're teaching her twin 6 year old boys English, and we're slowly teaching her the gospel. She's a very faithful person. She is a queen though, no joke. She drives a mini-cooper. And her floors in her house are marble. And she has like millions of dollars of original art pieces in her home. And she has a maid. And she is super kind. But like literally the richest person I know in Chisinau. PLUS SHE HAS RED HAIR. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT REDHEADS. And her twins are the cutest things of all time. 

Maria - We had a really great lesson with Maria this past Friday. She won't be baptized this upcoming week, BUT she will be baptized on July 1st. We read 2 Nephi 31 with her. Just really talked a lot about how important all of the parts of the Doctrine of Christ are. We really tried to focus on how having faith in Christ helps us to endure to the end. It was great. I love her. She's so ghetto and cute. Hearing her pray melts my heart. 

Ala - So Ala is this really great mom of two kids. Her kids live with her ex-husband and his new wife in Germany. She's 1) lonely 2) an honest truth seeker 3) hilarious 4) very Moldovan. Talks like a Moldovan. It's a roller coaster in our lessons :)  

Sora Nemelka - She is a beast. The language is coming along. She doesn't see it, but it's true! We're working well together. I'm learning so much from her. Did I ever tell you all that she's a surgical technician? Well she is. Which basically means that I can now perform surgery. Because she tells me a lot about doctor type stuff. Maybe I'll do med school? Habar n-am. Only time will tell. 

WELL THAT'S ALL. The days are literally a blur. But don't worry. I sometimes right in my journal :-) 

Love you guys. Pray for you all the time. Keep praying for us out here in Chis and our lovely people :) The Savior is on each of our teams. Rely on Him and His power, intelligence, love, and Atonement. 

xoxoxoxo
Sora Idiart 

Played some volleyball with cute little Daniela (one of Sora Langentein's & My old investigators). She really likes taking modeling pictures. Hahhaha she's cute. Love her. 

LOTS OF CHALK CONTACTING THIS WEEK.
Because why? Because everyone canceled on us. Dope. 

I've lived here for 5 months.....and I have yet to show you what the church building looks like. Hahah oops. Well here is it. (Also I forgot mostly to buy new batteries....
so my camera was dead a lot. These are all Sora Nemelka's pics lol)

Sora Nemelka is a beast breakfast maker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment