July 24, 2017

11th Story

Hello beloved family and friends!!!!

Well here is some scripture power for you: Mosiah 8:18. I remember reading this 500 years ago when I was at the beginning of the BOM in my first few transfers. And it just really hit me again. Heavenly Father has given us the power to work miracles. Small and big. We just have to have faith. Simple. But like also really hard? Yes. BUT LETS DO IT THIS WEEK AND JUST SEE SO MANY MIRACLES AROUND US. I KNOW I SEE THEM EVERY DAY! YEET. 

So this week was a blur. We moved!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! Unfortunately it's Oleaca far from uh everything hahaha aka public transit. BUT HEY THAT MEANS WE GON GET SKINTY! Also it's on the 11th floor. With a good view. And really new and nice and perfect and I'm so happy to have all this moving drama behind me<33333333333333 la revedere (goodbye)<33333333 But moving and cleaning our apartment and packing took a lot of time. Like a full proselyting day        :(((((((( but it's alright. We worked hard every spare second that we had. 

Also I have been a missionary for a year. What. The. Russian Snickers. THAT IS INSANE. ALSO ON MY YEAR MARK IULIA (one of the recent converts that I used to work with back in the day) WENT TO THE TEMPLE TO RECIEVE HER ENDOWMENTS AND IT WAS SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! I cried tears of joy :') so we had to call the Kiev temple since we have international minutes and set up her appointment for her :') so many happy tears. 

Also this week was like 700 billion degrees and I only at ice cream like 3 times !!!!!!!!!!! Sora Nemelka is doing a no sugar thing. And I'm trying to support her. But ya know. I just reaaaaaaaaally need my 2 lei JOC ice cream cones. I will be buying more this week. Oh for sure. (Plus I think maybe she is giving up??? We will see.) 

Oh and our cute investigators are all becoming best friends. We had a branch activity/barbecue where the land of Moldova was dedicated for missionary work. It was a blast. Unorganized, but super fun. I love these crazy people.

Here's a cool story. . .We were bloc knocking last night with the other sisters. Sora Lang. wanted to go to this super ghetto creepy looking bloc. Sora Dusie didn't. There was contention.  Whatever hahahaha. Anyways. I just suggested that we keep walking towards the super nice million euro homes. So we did. AND WE RAN INTO A LESS ACTIVE IN THE RUSSIAN BRANCH WHO SERVED A MISSION AND HAS 4 KIDS AND ANOTHER ON THE WAY. AND I HELD THEIR LITTLE TWO YEAR OLD (i know. against the rules. but hey. what can you do. he was begging me to hold him. so i did lolz) and we got their address and number which wasn't correct on the branch list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO IT WAS JUST SUPER COOL!!!!! if you're doing what you need to be doing, at the right time and right place, the Lord will help you find who he needs to be found. 

Sorry, I literally have like heat stroke brain or something. Those are the highlights. I need to start drinking more water, but all is well<3 Okay. Too many hearts in this email hahaha I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray for you on the daily. 

xoxoxoxox
Sora Idiart 


Sora Nemelka knows excactly what mama likes hahaha . . . 

She got me flowers for my year mark <333 

But don't worry. Been a missionary for a year but haven't changed one bit lolz

#ROLLUP #PROVO #NOTTRUNKY 

MY FAVORITE HUMAN. His name is Eric. His parents won't allow him to be baptized, 
BUT THAT'S OK, HE IS A STUD. 

VALERIA. SHE IS QUEEN. I love her. I don't have favorites but she's one of them hahaha 

At the branch activity :) (Valeria, Mariana, Me, Sora Langenstein, Eric)

 Battle scar from moving today 

BEAUTIFUL CHISINAU 

Our new view :) 

A bird took it out on Sora Nemelka today hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment