July 17, 2017

looooooooooove shack, luh-luh-luuuuuuuuve shack!

Hi everyone :) 

Well this week. What a week. To explain the title: when two companionships live in the same apartment it is called "Love Shacking". Probably not appropriate mission slang, but hey. There's a good song about it. #churchistrue BUT ANYWAYS: Let's start with a scripture hahaha

Mosiah 7:18. So this is gonna be a little bit lame. But. I will be going home in less time than I have been out here; the specific time will not be mentioned because well I just really don't want to think about that de loc (at all) . . . but anyways. I love this verse. Because of the last few line. And okay. These Moldovans are not my enemies. At all. I love them. Each one of them. BUT ya know. Sometimes in different situations we just feel like everyone is our enemy and we just can't be happy. But we are told to lift up our heads and be comforted! SO DO IT. Try being more grateful. Because there is yet a struggle ahead of us. But you can do it. I can do it. We all can do it. Love you :) 

Okay so this week. Hahahahaha. Well. Remember how Sora Nemelka got sick a couple weeks ago? Well I got sick last week as well. But thankfully no vomit :-) so I still made us go out and work, much to Sora Nemelka's protests hehehehe. And I'm really sorry, but I forgot my planner at the church, so my memory is a little bit bad . . . BUT. Here are some things that happened:

Our apartment flooded. A lot. Well not a lot. I tell people that it was 3 inches, but you all know that I like to be a drama queen. It was maybe one inch hahahaha but that was an adventure. We get home at 9:45 and we come home to the lovely sound of gushing water.......so naturally I start freaking out. We slept at the other sisters apartment which is like the size of a shoe box.....AND GUESS WHAT. SORA STANLEY WAS THERE :) she was in town for an exchange. We only stayed up a little bit talking about life. She goes back to the real world in a hot sec. Love her. Miss her already.

So we had 6 sisters in the apartment that night. This was on Wednesday.

Went back to the apartment the next day. Smells like lovely sewage water and mold <3333333 so we are told we are going to contiue to stay at the other sister's apartment......BUT GET THIS. The next day (Friday) is Zone Conference. SO the other sisters from Lasi, came up to stay with the sisters to sleep. So. That meant that there were 8 sisters in literally an apartment the size of my closet back home. 

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. 

And then we got to meet President and Sora Hettinger. They are amazing. I love them so much. They are here to work! It is going to be a great *undisclosed amount of* time with them :) 

Young Women's yesterday was a hit. Three of our investigators came to church. They all loved it. I love being a missionary. IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh but also, the Edwards' left this week :( my heart broke. All married couples over the age of 60 need to serve missions. They change the lives of young missionaries. 

So that is the adventure of the week. Also. We are still staying with the sisters. It is a party :) pray that we find a new apartment ASAP. hahahhah :) 

Okay love you all. Have such a good week. You're all in my prayers. 

xoxoxoxo
Sora Idiart 

MY FAVORITE HUMANS

Don't tell President.....but I hugged an Elder......Elder Edwards. Hahhahaha
JDubs......excepts not J's.....rather Unicorns. Hahahaha made me laugh.

Sometimes the other sisters have your keys & you're waiting for them at your apartment,
for an hour & you bought watermelon to eat for breakfast, b
ut you haven't had dinner. . . and you conveniently have 2 spoons, 
so you eat that for dinner :) 

GOOD MORNING CHISINAU ft. 8 surori + retainer lol

Tribute to Sora Stanley <333333

MOM<33333333333333

Three generations :') 

This picture perfectly describes Moldovans . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment