July 31, 2017

GOODBYE MOLDOVA HELLO ROMANIA

HELLO FAM!!!!

DONT SKIP THE SCRIPTURE OR ELSE YOU WILL RUIN THE TRANSFER NEWS SO READ THIS:       D&C 109:73-74 "That thy church may come forth out of the wilderness of darkness, and shine forth fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners...that thy glory may fill the earth". I LOVE THIS SCRIPTURE. I love reading the Kirtland Temple Dedicatory Prayer. This mission is in the "Kirtland" phase. YEET. 

Here is the exciting/heartbreaking transfer news: After 7 wonderful and perfect and stretching and learning and JUST THE BEST MONTHS OF MY LIFE living in Chisinau, Moldova......I am being transfered.....back to THE WEST. MWUAHAHAH my second favorite part of the mission :) to a lovely city called Oradea. I've visited there a few times. I'm super excited. And heartbroken. And excited. My new companion will be Sora Anderson. From my MTC group (!!!!!!!!) and the elders in the city will be Elder Sewell and Elder Perrett - who is also from my MTC group (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). It's going to be a party. We're going to see so many miracles and baptisms. I can feel it :) 

So this is going to be a little bit more deep and personal than my past few emails have been. I have not given my girls here justice. And by girls I mean our Young Women's group full of investigators. I wanna write a little bit about a sister missionary who changed my life - Sister Lisa Hamilton. When I was 16 our ward received sisters missionaries. Heavenly Father knew that I needed them and their influence in my life. So He sent her to me. She changed my goals and vision for my future to include serving a mission. Part of my decision to serve included the impart that she had on my life. If I could be a sister missionary and touch the lives of even just one girl in Young Women's like she did in mine, the 18 month sacrifice would be worth it. 

OKAY SO SKIP FORWARD TO YESTERDAY. After having said goodbye to all the member and investigators in the world, we went up to the second floor of the church building to have our Young Women's lesson. While sitting there, teaching, I FELT AND IMMENSE AMOUNT OF HEAVENLY FATHER'S LOVE FOR OUR GIRLS (Diana and Valeria). Anyone who knows me, knows what a cry baby I am. Yesterday was no exception. I felt so much love for them and I could literally see their futures and potential, so of course I was a bawl baby throughout the whole lesson. Heavenly Father really witnessed to me, "Sora Idiart. You have done what I wanted you to do here." Could I have done better? Oh. Definitely. 100% yes. But I felt an overwhelming sense of peace. 

Chisinau will be left in good hands with Sora Nemelka :) 

I love you all. I love Moldova more than anything. This country has my heart. Chisinau will always be my city, but I'm so excited to head back over to Romania and continue to find those who are ready for the gospel. Thanks for your prayers and love and support. Praying for you!

xoxoxoxo
Sora Idiart 

So this was the greatest discovery of our lives.  
I highly recommend you go watch the video. 
Type in Shia LaBeouf "Just Do It" on youtube. 

EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS WEEK WE HAD EGGS WITH DOUBLE YOLKS!!!!!!! MIRACLE #protein 

Good-bye pictures :((((((( with Antonella, Kira, Tolic, Cristina, Nik, Valeria, Irina, Diana . . . 
MY GIRLS!!!!!!  

IULIA, MY QUEEN!!!!!!!!

Sora Langenstein.....my other queen (WHO IS TRAINING IN BUCHAREST THIS TRANSFER!!!!!!!!)

Sora Dusenberry (WHO IS TRAINING IN CHIS THIS TRANSFER)

More Iulia

More funny faces

And KERI AKA Sora Rawls. Aka my favorite human. 
So sad to be leaving her :( She is American. I love Americans. 

Also is the hair killer here or what? 

Also I love Moldova. 

The end.

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment